Part of 9-person, 3-country, 5-city think-tank for leading British Web Developer focused on the evolution of the digital landscape.
• Collaborated with academics, theorists, technologists, VCs and TED-types. Led team of product marketers, creative directors, front-end developers and publicists to explore and initiate new avenues of opportunity.
• Created new business pitches, executive speeches and innovative business plans. Articulated research findings for executives and investors. Initiated avenues to monetize partnerships.
• Authored white papers on digital behaviors and evolving technologies.
• Brought clients into the digital age: MLB, Roller Derby Association, Pac Bell, PG&E, MasterCard, Asia Online, IDG (Books for Dummies), Cargill, Gordon Biersch, Discover Brokerage and CBS Marketwatch, Charitable organizations: Wheelchairs for the World, San Francisco Conversation Corps.
• Authored programs to teach executives best 2.0 digital strategy thinking practices.
Built and managed innovative event space. Directed concept thru execution for fashion shows, modern dance, shoot your own music videos, First Thursdays, holiday stores, salons, performance art, film screenings and more. Developed and maintained key relationships with local media and art communities.Achievement
• Space became well known for unique and memorable entertainment.